STAFF AGREEMENT WITH CHEROKEE PARK RANCH
- No illegal drugs
- No drinking if under 21. If 21 or over, drinking allowed ONLY in staff accommodations in moderation and after working hours. Those 21 or over are not to obtain or provide those under 21 with liquor or beer, etc.
- Romantic involvements between staff and guests are not permitted.
- Staff are not permitted in guests accommodations and guests are not permited in staff accommodations.
- No ranch horses, vehicles or ranch equipment, tools, or supplies are to be used for personal use except with the permission of the Prince’s.
- Staff are covered by Workman’s Compensation Insurance for on-the-job accidents only. Any claim must be made within 10 days of the accident to the Prince family. Accidents, not related to the performance of your specific job, are not covered. Should you be doing something that is NOT allowed on the ranch and you are injured Colorado Workmans Compensation Insurance will deny any coverage.
- Staff are not permitted to drink, smoke or use bad language in front of the guests.
- Staff are expected to be on time for work. After the 3rd tardy, you will be dismissed from your job.
- Should you become sick, you are to notify the Prince family immediately. If you are unable to perform your job due to an illness that last over 5 days, the Prince family will notify your parents and arrange for you to get back home.
- Staff accommodations are to be returned to their original state before departing.
- The dates of availability listed on this application are exact. Should they change the job offer is terminated.